FreshGrass | Bentonville
FEATURING OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW, BILLY STRINGS, TROMBONE SHORTY & ORLEANS AVENUE, AND MORE THAN 15 BANDS IN ALL!
FreshGrass | Bentonville is a two-day, family-friendly music festival celebrating today’s bluegrass and roots music that will make its debut at the Momentary on October 1-2, 2021.
FreshPass VIP Pass
- $300 FreshPass VIP Pass**
The FreshPass VIP 2-Day Pass includes:
- Access to FreshPass Lounge featuring:
- Shade and comfortable lounge seats to relax and cool off from the fall Ozark sun
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and tapas
- Full-service bar serving local brews, FreshPass exclusively crafted cocktails for purchase
- Complimentary water refill station
- Free WiFi and charging stations for your cellular devices
- Bathrooms without the lines! Enjoy air conditioned, private restrooms.
- One Premium Parking Pass per order*
- Dedicated entrance to the festival
- Dedicated viewing area at the main stage
- FreshGrass Merch Package, including commemorative FreshGrass | Bentonville tote and exclusive vendor offerings
- 2 drink tokens to be used in the FreshPass Lounge
*The Premium Parking Pass will go under the name of the individual who purchases the tickets. Additional premium parking passes are not available for purchase.
**Please note: Momentary membership discounts do not apply to FreshPasses.
2 Day Pass
- $120 Adult General Admission ($96/Members)
- $39 Child 7-16
- Children ages 6 and under are free
Single Day Tickets
- $70 Adult General Admission ($56/Members)
- $23 Child 7—16
- Children ages 6 and under are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- $80 Adult General Admission ($64/Members)
- $28 Child 7—16
- Children ages 6 and under are free
With vaccines rolling out and live music events feeling closer than ever, we cannot wait to welcome FreshGrass to Bentonville. Legends will share the stage with promising newcomers and FreshGrass discoveries in a foot-stomping, fun-filled weekend of bluegrass and roots music and culture. FreshGrass | Bentonville will feature Old Crow Medicine Show, Billy Strings, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Steep Canyon Rangers, Aoife O’Donovan & Noam Pikelny, Alison Brown, Flor de Toloache, Leyla McCalla, a Tribute to Sister Rosetta Tharpe with Felicia Collins, Smokey & the Mirror, and The Ozark Highballers, with more than 15 bands in all.
Fresh Songs: Premier performances of new music created at The House of Songs featuring Willi Carlisle, Bonnie Montgomery, Kalyn Fay, Mamie Minch, Sage Nizhoni.
Music performances will be accompanied by festival events that celebrate the culture around bluegrass and roots music, including workshops, legendary late-night jam sessions with professional musicians, a FreshKids area with family-friendly activities, local food favorites, and pop-up performances activating every space of the Momentary.
Gates will open at 5 p.m. Friday, October 1, and at 10 a.m. Saturday, October 2. This is a rain-or-shine event. We’re also making sure all suggested safety protocols are followed (more info below).
HEALTH POLICY AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Safety is our top priority, and we are doing all we can to ensure a safe experience for all. In order to make this event as safe as possible, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend FreshGrass | Bentonville 2021.
For festival attendees who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first entering FreshGrass.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present: we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during FreshGrass | Bentonville.
FreshGrass | Bentonville Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival, you have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Masks will be available for free at the entry gates and Box Office. We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high-touch areas.
Additional Guidance from the Arkansas Department of Public Health on COVID-19
Before the event:
- Get vaccinated! Getting vaccinated now will still give you enough time before FreshGrass | Bentonville weekend–though if you are not fully vaccinated, you will still need a negative COVID-19 test.
- Bring your vaccine card or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours.
- Reminder from the FBI: If you make or buy a fake COVID-19 vaccination record card, you endanger yourself and those around you, and you are breaking the law.
At the event:
- Wear a face covering.
- If you are unvaccinated or at high risk for severe COVID-19, avoid crowded areas of the festival and stay at least six feet away from other groups.
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your party.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Limit consumption of substances. Consuming alcohol or substances may make you less likely to follow COVID-19 safety measures.
- Do not attend FreshGrass | Bentonville if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated.
- Do not attend FreshGrass | Bentonville if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days leading up to the event. People who have tested positive for COVID-19 and cannot attend the festival can receive a refund.
Is the 2021 festival definitely happening?
With vaccines rolling out and live music events feeling closer than ever, we are hopeful. We’re putting together a stellar lineup and making sure all suggested safety protocols are followed. Safety is our first priority, and we are working closely with all local and state authorities.
If FreshGrass | Bentonville 2021 doesn’t take place, will I be able to get a refund?
Absolutely. If FreshGrass | Bentonville 2021 cannot take place as planned, the option to get a refund will be available to all ticket holders.
Tell us about any and all COVID-19 prevention measures, requirements, etc., that will be in place for the festival.
Safety is our top priority, and we are doing all we can to ensure a safe experience for all. In order to make this event as safe as possible, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend FreshGrass | Bentonville 2021. For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first entering FreshGrass. All festival attendees will also need to abide by the Momentary’s COVID-19 policies (found online here). Masks will be available for free at the entry gates and Box Office. We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high-touch areas.
What qualifies as a full COVID-19 vaccination?
According to CDC Guidelines, a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. For FreshGrass | Bentonville, that date would be September 17.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test near the festival?
COVID-19 testing is offered in many pharmacies and healthcare centers. A list of nearby COVID-19 testing locations can be found online at NWAcouncil.org/testing.
Note: The Momentary and FreshGrass do not endorse any particular COVID-19 testing provider. COVID-19 testing providers are located all across Northwest Arkansas.
Do kids need to have a COVID-19 test to attend as well if they are not eligible for vaccination?
Yes, children will need a negative COVID-19 test result to attend FreshGrass | Bentonville 2021. A negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending the festival.
What if I am unable to follow these new health policies and entry requirements but already bought my festival pass?
We’re sorry to hear you won’t be able to join us this fall. Please contact the Momentary’s Box Office at 479.657.2335, or by emailing boxoffice@theMomentary.org to receive a full refund due to our update in policies and requirements.
If I had a ticket to FreshGrass | Bentonville 2020, what do I do?
2020 ticket buyers were notified and given the option to either donate the cost of their ticket or request a full refund. If we were unable to reach you or process your refund, you may use the remaining balance towards your 2021 ticket. Please contact the Momentary’s Box Office at 479.657.2335, or by emailing boxoffice@theMomentary.org for more information.
Can I share my festival pass with my friends?
No, a festival pass is for you and you only. It is not to be transferred between different people attending different days. The day pass is meant for a single-day guest.
Are ticket sales final?
All ticket sales, including ticketing and handling fees, are final and non-refundable. [Full ticket policy available online here]. If FreshGrass is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, ticket buyers will have the option to receive a full refund.
I’ve purchased a FreshPass and will have my kid with me. Can they come into the FreshPass Lounge with me?
Yes! Children are welcome in the FreshPass Lounge with an accompanying adult that has purchased a FreshPass VIP Pass.
Can I volunteer at FreshGrass?
Yes! Learn more about volunteering at the Momentary at theMomentary.org/volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance training is required.
FreshGrass | Bentonville is presented by the Momentary in collaboration with MASS MoCA, the FreshGrass Foundation, and No Depression.
Visit Bentonville, Bentonville Brewing Company, Axe and the Oak Distillery
Reverb Room at FreshGrass | Bentonville is sponsored by: