Effective March 2, 2022, face coverings are optional for all visitors per new CDC guidelines. Please note that some events may still require masks and proof of vaccination based on artist requirements.
Programs & Events
Individual program safety requirements may vary by location, capacity, and other factors. Please see individual program and event descriptions for more information.
Refund, Exchange, and Online Ticketing FAQS
All ticket sales, including ticketing and handling fees, are final and non-refundable.
Outdoor concerts and festivals at the Momentary will have a $12.50 handling fee and tax applied to all ticket purchases, per ticket. Revenue collected from sales tax is remitted to the State of Arkansas. Tickets purchased onsite at the Momentary, as well as members of the Momentary, will not incur a handling fee.
The Momentary and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art are the only authorized seller of Momentary tickets. The authorized phone number is (479) 657-2335; the authorized websites are theMomentary.org, CrystalBridges.org, or tickets.CrystalBridges-theMomentary.org.
Event tickets purchased from a source other than the Momentary or Crystal Bridges may not be honored for admission. The Momentary is not responsible for counterfeit tickets, so please exercise caution in making ticket purchases.
Every person who attends an event must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission. Ticket holders should be prepared to show a valid ID upon entry.
In the event of the Momentary closing or cancelation of a program, guest ticket orders will be refunded.
Exchanges of equal value may be made prior to five business days from the ticketed event. However, ticket availability for alternate dates is not guaranteed. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
What if I lost, damaged, or could not print my ticket?
A receipt or order number is required to provide a replacement ticket. The order number is listed in your purchase confirmation email. Present this at the Guest Services desk or call Guest Services at (479) 657-2335.
Who do I contact if I have technical difficulties ordering tickets online?
Please call Guest Services at (479) 657-2335. In case of high call volume, leave a detailed message and your call will be returned in the order it was received.
Outdoor performances will be presented rain or shine. In the case of severe storms, delays or postponements are possible. Announcements will be made on location and via the Momentary social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a concert be canceled.
Prior to the performance, check the Momentary Instagram, Facebook page, or Twitter page for status updates. During the performance, weather-related messages are conveyed via loudspeakers, video displays, and Momentary social media channels.
CONCERTS AND FESTIVALS
Concert Rules and Restrictions
Some Dos and Don’ts to help make your music experience as enjoyable as possible for all. Please check individual event listings for event-specific policy exceptions, changes, or additions.
The following items are prohibited at music events at the Momentary.
- Metal, glass, or opaque plastic containers
- Camelback-style hydration packs/water reservoirs
- Coolers and picnic baskets
- Outside Food and Drink
- Empty clear plastic water bottles are permitted and can be refilled at water stations on the property.
- Pop-up shade tents and large umbrellas
- For large capacity shows, chairs will not be permitted
- Kites, frisbees, or inflatables (beach balls, balloons, chairs, etc.)
- Air horns and other noise-making devices
- Musical instruments (FreshGrass Festival excluded)
- Laser pens or pointers, and other illumination devices
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Pets and other animals (Service Animals excluded)
- Fireworks, fuel, or other combustible materials
- iPads, tablets, or gaming devices
- Signs, posters, or other promotional materials (excluding merchandise purchased in the venue). Flyers and other promotional materials cannot be distributed on Momentary property without prior approval.
- Skateboards, scooters, or any wheeled devices other than ADA-compliant modes of transportation
- Professional-style cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie sticks or tripods
- Audio or video recording devices
- The carrying of weapons and/or firearms is prohibited on the Momentary property, even if you have a permit. (This includes weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, explosives, brass knuckles, tasers, mace, or pepper spray.)
- The Momentary is a cashless venue for concerts and other large events.
- Smoking, vaping, and tobacco use are restricted to designated areas.
- The only permitted drink containers are empty, clear plastic water bottles. These can be filled at water stations on the property.
New: Bag Policy
Ticket holders are permitted to enter the venue with one clear bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or a single one-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Ticket holders may also carry a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap.
All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. Security has final say on which bags will be permitted.
Exceptions: Ticket holders who need medical supplies or devices, members of the working media, and diaper bags with an accompanying child will not be subject to the above bag policy, however these items will be subject to additional screening at the main entry gate. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Diaper bags, media, and medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security. For shows where lawn chairs and blankets are permitted, these items will also be subject to additional screening.
- A valid ID is required for all alcohol purchases and will be checked regardless of age.
- We do not permit re-entry to the venue once exited. Re-entry rules may vary by event.
Personal Items and Belongings
- All bags, purses, blankets, and personal items are subject to inspection.
- Prohibited items will not be admitted or checked. Please leave these items at home or in your locked vehicle.
- Please see individual event listings for information on weather policies and rain plans. Outdoor concerts are held rain or shine.
- To check on event relocations, delays, and cancellations, call the Inclement Weather line at (479) 657-2448.
- Updates will also be shared on the Momentary’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds @theMomentary.
You are welcome to take photographs or video of works in the galleries for personal use provided that no tripod/monopod or flash is used. Temporary exhibitions may not allow photography. Please check for signage about restrictions as you enter a gallery, or ask a staff member. Permits are required for professional portrait photography or video inside the Momentary and commercial photography or video inside and outside the Momentary. To ensure a positive experience for you, while maintaining a pleasant experience for our many guests, please be aware of the rules, guidelines, and permit processes provided below.
Use of Drones on the Momentary Grounds
To ensure the safety of visitors and the property, drones are not permitted on the Momentary grounds. If aerial photos are needed for commercial or press purposes, advanced permission is required. In addition, the operator must have a valid FAA license and liability insurance.
Promotional Photography Notice / Implied Consent
While visiting the Momentary, attending events or classes, the Momentary or others in the building who are visiting may take photograph, film, video, audio, and/or otherwise record you (collectively “Media Materials”) by any means. By visiting or attending events or classes you agree that Media Materials may be collected and used for business purposes by the Momentary without compensation. Such uses may include internally or externally promoting the Momentary on the Services and other forms of media, other advertising, commercial or lawful purposes. You understand that the Momentary will not allow you to view or approve the use of the Media Materials. If you ask us to stop using the Media Materials, we will take reasonable steps to do so, but you understand that Media Materials may continue to appear in publications already in circulation. By visiting and attending events and classes, you agree to the Media Materials and waive any right in any such materials and release the Momentary of any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages, and liabilities related to the use of Media Materials of me now and in the future.
For professional and personal photography shoot inquires, please contact Special Events.
For media inquiries, please contact Media.