Portugal. The Man
THE KNIK COUNTRY TOUR
Experience multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning indie rock phenomenon Portugal. The Man—live and in person on the Momentary Green. Opening the night’s performance is progressive psych-rock powerhouse Spoon Benders, setting the stage for an unforgettable experience.
See you there.
This concert is presented as part of the Momentary’s Live on the Green Concert Series on the Coca-Cola Stage. Held rain or shine.
NOT A MEMBER?
Join today to enjoy priority access to concerts and member-only events all year long.
Please allow 24 hours for new memberships purchased online to process before purchasing your member-priced ticket. To purchase your membership and tickets together today, call our member priority line at (479) 418-5728 or by emailing Memberships@CrystalBridges-theMomentary.org.
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
PORTUGAL. THE MAN
Over the past decade, Portugal. The Man has established themselves as one of rock’s most prized possessions and a live phenomenon, with over 1,600 shows under their belts and a storied reputation as festival favorites.
Originally heralding from Alaska, the Portland-based band soared to new heights in 2017 with the release of their now RIAA certified-Platinum album, Woodstock. The album was marked by the astounding success of their infectious single, “Feel It Still,” which earned the group a plethora of new accolades—including a Grammy for “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance,” a 7x RIAA Platinum certification, a record setting 20-week residency at #1 on alternative radio, and an inescapable presence on the Top 40 airwaves.
Alongside the shine of their myriad of musical accomplishments lies the group’s long-standing passion for social justice. In fact, this is precisely the intersection in which Portugal. The Man thrives; throughout their career, the band has consistently exemplified how to deeply commit to both artistry and activism. This ultimately inspired them to officially launch PTM Foundation in 2020, focused on universal issues related to human rights, community health, and the environment, with an emphasis on causes directly impacting Indigenous Peoples, including Alaska Native Health (providing the highest quality of health services for Alaska Native people) and Seeding Sovereignty (radicalizing and disrupting colonized spaces through land, body, food sovereignty work and more).
Portugal. The Man have also partnered with an array of organizations such as National Coalition Against Censorship, The Skatepark Project (helping communities build public skate parks for youth in underserved communities), March for Our Lives (Gun Reform), Keep Oregon Well (Mental Health), and Protect Our Winters (Climate Change), to name just a few. In 2022, the band furthered their passion for activism when they launched PTM’s NIGHT OUT initiative—supporting disabled fans requiring ADA access.
Spoon Benders is a progressive psych-rock powerhouse that has been relentlessly crisscrossing the United States, leaving a trail of newly acquired fans in their wake. Spoon Benders have become synonymous with an electrifying stage presence that can only be described as loud, controlled chaos.
Spoon Benders have been carving their path through the musical landscape since their inception, and are now consistently supporting notable acts such as Frankie and The Witch Fingers, L7, Fuzz, Meatbodies, Deap Vally, Death Valley Girls, and The Paranoyds.
In April of this year, Spoon Benders unleashed their sophomore album, How Things Repeat, upon the eager ears of the public. The album is a testament to the band’s artistic evolution and ability to push the boundaries of their sound. How Things Repeat has been met with resounding acclaim, cementing Spoon Benders’s status as a force to be reckoned with in the psychedelic rock landscape.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Entry: Arrive early! Gates open at 7 p.m. Entry to the concert is located just west of the parking garage. Please be ready to show your mobile/printed tickets along with a valid ID.
- Run of Show: COMING SOON
- Re-entry: No re-entry will be allowed for this show.
- Parking: Please park in our parking garage located next to the 8th Street Market at 801 SE 8th Street. Book your parking pass in the garage, $10 per car.
- Note: There is an 8′ height limit for the garage.
- Seating: This event is standing room only—feel free to bring blankets to sit on, however, folding chairs and other seating is not allowed.
- Wheelchair-accessible suitable viewing areas are available for guests needing such accommodations. Please contact Guest Services in advance if additional assistance or accommodations are needed by emailing BoxOffice@theMomentary.org
- Bag Policy: You can bring one clear bag into the venue that is not larger than 12” x 6” x 12”, or a single one-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Exceptions for diaper bags, medical devices, and media apply—learn more here.
- In addition, you can also carry a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap.
- Bags will be screened as you enter. Security has final say on what is and isn’t permitted.
- Fun Food and Drink: Hungry or thirsty? Enjoy the culinary creations of the Momentary Food Truck and fun beverages from the RØDE Bar before and during the show. No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Cashless Event: Bring your credit or debit cards as we’re 100% cash-less.
- Photos and Video: Capture your favorite concert moments with a point-and-shoot camera or your phone. But please leave professional cameras, drones, selfie sticks, tripods, detachable lenses, and audio or video recording devices at home.
WHAT TO BRING AND NOT BRING TO THE CONCERT
- Valid ID and tickets to present upon entry.
- Blankets to use in designated areas, if desired.
- Free water stations will be available. Empty plastic water bottles are encouraged to help stay hydrated. (No glass, metal, or opaque plastic containers.)
- Bring your credit or debit cards. The festival is 100% cash-less.
- Rain or shine, the show will go on! Come prepared with your sunscreen, hat, raincoat or a poncho.
- One clear bag no bigger than 12” x 6” x 12”, or a single one-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). You may also carry a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap.
- All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry. Security has final say on which bags will be permitted.
- No folding chairs or other seating is allowed at this standing-room-only concert.
- No outside food and drink, large bags, coolers, or ice chests. No pop-up shade tents or umbrellas of any kind.
- No weapons or firearms of any kind are allowed, even if you have a permit. Laser pointers, glow sticks, and illuminating objects are strictly prohibited.
- No fireworks, fuel, or explosive materials of any kind.
- No skateboards, scooters, or wheeled devices other than ADA-compliant transport.
- No kites, frisbees, inflatables, or air horns.
- No illegal substances of any kind.
- No smoking or vaping will be allowed outside of designated smoking areas.
- No pets.
- No posters, signs, or promotional materials. Flyers and other promotional materials cannot be distributed on Momentary property without prior approval.
- Prohibited items will not be admitted or checked. Please leave these items at home or in your locked vehicle.