Whether you’re planning a business conference, retreat, or an unforgettable party, we can bring it to life at Bentonville’s contemporary art space.
Hosting your event in a cheese-factory-turned-contemporary-art-space is an experience in itself. Let us help you take it even further. The Momentary offers multiple customizable spaces for events, including the RØDE House, Fermentation Hall, Tower Bar, and more, with options for personalized catering, technology, and décor. Each event also comes with a dedicated Event Manager guiding you through the entire planning process and helping with all venue-related selections, such as customized menus, decor, and event design.
Ready to book your next meeting or event at the Momentary?
Event Package Amenities Include:
- Exclusive catering by the Momentary culinary team
- On-site Event Manager
- Complimentary food + beverage consultation and tasting
- Customizable seating arrangements + room design
- Bar set-up and service, ranging from a simple champagne toast to a full-service bar featuring some of the Tower Bar specialty cocktails.
- Access to our grounds and indoor common areas for one-of-a-kind photography
- House selection of tables and chairs
- House selection of china, flatware, and glassware
- Party lighting
- Service staff
- A/V tech and support
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Labor from set-up through break-down
VENUE INFO & MAPS
Occupying a decommissioned 63,000-square-foot cheese factory, the Momentary offers multiple customizable spaces for events with options for personalized technology and décor.
We believe that food has the power to transform lives and that a good meal is imperative to a wholesome lifestyle. Our approach to cuisine is rooted in the relationships to our community and our commitment to reducing waste. We look to build connections within our local network and highlight the best moments of our region.